In order to effectively share your message, you need to be clear about who you are and what you stand for (your mission or your cause). This is a key part of being an activist.
Once you have done the 'inside work' to define yourself and your cause, you can begin the process of mapping out your communication strategy.
There are lots of ways to share your message with the world. Here are some tips for you to consider:
1) Create a blog
2) Write an article for a newspaper or magazine or be featured in one
3) Write to your charity or cause
4) Contact a local TV or radio station
5) Create a Vlog or YouTube video
6) Create a website
7) Give a speech at a local community center
LINKS TO INSPIRATIONAL VIDEOS